Monday, February 9, 2015

The Grammys - my 2 cents

So, I’m no fashion expert and don’t even claim to know anything about fashion but I thought I would give you my 2 cents worth anyway ….




Lady Gaga – I thought she looked quite incredible.
Rita Ora -  Even though I would never wear this dress I liked it




Gwen Stefani – I love her style!
Miley Cyrus -  Miley showed lots of skin while still covering up a lot, I liked this dress on her
Meghan Trainor  & Jessie J both did the lace over dresses and I thought they both looked lovely
Anna Kendrick –  looked hot! 


Taylor Swift  - Love the colour of this dress!
Katharine Mcphee – I’m not crazy about the colour, but I love the dress
Bonie McKee – yes! Especially the colour!




There were quite a few looks that I didn't love but these 3 (Madonna / Joy Villa /  Carli XCX) just made me go WTF?



I like that fact that Helen Lasichanh doesn’t ever wear what is expected of her but this is not a great look
Zendaya – the back of this dress just ruins the whole look
Rihanna -  I think that Rihanna looks at lot better when she shows off her amazing body, this dress reminds of those toilet paper dolls that you used to get on top of your grandmothers toilet in the eighties
Sia – it’s just the wig, the outfit isn’t bad but that wig, yeah I’m don’t know about that

ps. photo credit to various websites

10 comments:

  1. I just busted out laughing at your description of Rihanna's dress! So true! I think I like Miley's dress the best out of all of these, But Anna Kendrick pulls her outfit off really well, too. (That girl can seriously do no wrong. Does she ever look bad?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a picture of Rhianna's dress on the Yahoo page and cracked up. My daughter would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! My grandma had one of those toilet paper dolls! Hahaha! I agree with all of those bad choices! So terrible. I liked Anna Kendrick and Taylor Swift most of all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, the clothes are almost the best part!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with all of your comments!! Lady Gaga is actually really pretty when she's not dressed crazy haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking about you and your sweet family today. Sending prayers and (((((hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. find here live game result Satta King this is the best website off all over undiiya click and go Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do negative results come up? Do the websites and blogs your business runs only show up on a few hits or none at all? Answering yes to either question means that you have work cut out.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Önemli giriş adreslerine buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
    betturkey giriş
    betpark giriş
    YOS35

    ReplyDelete