Friday, July 13, 2012

Laying Low aka MIA

I know I know I've been  MIA for a while now, sorry about that.

I've been on vacation but I've been busy cleaning my house. And working on my summer bucket list.

O and I'm missing the kids! Really missing them. We try to skype them as often as we can but most days the kids just tell us not to call cause they are busy.  They've been shopping and visiting with their cousins and shopping. Cat is in 7th Heaven. And my mother-in-law is enjoying having a girl to shop for. 

I know I mention this all the time but honestly, the weather is terrible! It's been raining most of the time. Not much of a summer!

When I'm not working on the house we are hanging out with friends and getting to bed too late! But, hey I'm on vacation.  I'm hoping that we can get away for a couple of days to somewhere warm.


You this is the other thing of not doing much other than working on the house, I don't have much to blog about.  O wait, last weekend we attended a small local festival to promote Stack-Cup.  It wasn't bad at all, cept for the rain.


Check out some of the photos on Facebook.


And last, but not least I got my first award! Yay!  From Kenzi! Thank you so much!


 
The Rules:
[-] Include the award's logo in a post or on your blog.
[-] Share the love, and link the person who nominated you.
[-] Tell seven facts about yourself.
[-] Nominate 7 other fabulous bloggers.
[-] Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Seven Facts:
[1] I have a terrible sweet tooth and find it near impossible to resist baked goods.
[2] I like to read and watch tv at the same time, it drives Himself crazy.
[3] I hate going clothing shopping for myself.
[4] I love going shoe shopping. 
[5] I would love to work 3 days a week, that way I will have more time for the kids while still working and staying sane.
[6] I am not a dog person at all, yet I'm the one who takes care of our 3 dogs. 
[7] I a sucker for romantic movies.
Seven Bloggers:
 
 That's it for now, check out these blogs in the mean time I a promise to try to blog a bit more next week.


Cheers!
 

9 comments:

  1. Ahh, we're having the opposite weather - sunny, hot...drought conditions, the farmers aren't happy but I am! I love it! Come to Canada, Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet award!!!

    Glad you are enjoying your vacation and tackling your bucket list - I want some time to do the same. Enjoy :) How's the running going? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thank you! You are so very sweet : )

    enjoy your time off. I'm with Amber I could so use the same time to work on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, my dear! Loved your list. I, too, love romantic movies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully you have been having a great vacation and have gotten a lot of things marked off your bucket list!
    Sounds like the kids are having a great time, as well as their cousins and grandma :D
    I have eaten my weights worth in maple bar doughnuts, I cannot satisfy my sweet tooth either!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet to nominate me! Thank you!!! :o)

    I am sooo in agreement with you on number one. I wish so badly I craved celery sticks and carrots, but I ALWAYS want a pastry.

    I know you miss your kids, but I hope you're enjoying yourself, too! When do they get back?

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your award!!
    my son is in Mexico now.. I am so thankful for Skype!

    ReplyDelete