Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm back!

I'm back!

Yip as you may or may not have noticed I've been very quite. The reason for this is that I was off at home. Now I know that most people would assume that being at home would mean that I would have more time to blog but alas that's not true.
Out of the 4 computers in our house only my laptop is in working order and despite it being my laptop I get very little time to use it. Also, I had other things to do, like hanging out with the kids and friends & Himself.

The weather was terrible but it was nice to have a break.

What did I fill my days with?
  • Playing with the kids
  • Reading
  • Cleaning the house
  • Laundry
  • Visited my parents
  • Mini-golf
  • Brunch with friends
  • Antiquing
  • Spent 4 hours building an Ikea chest of drawers (don't ask)!
  • BBQ (we finally saw the sun yesterday so we had to make the most of it)
And that's about it in a nutshell. I'll post some pictures of our mini-golf outing later. But for now it's back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment