Today is the last time that Lena is hosting the Tuesday10 … which is a little sad. But, I’m very glad to know that as of next week we’ll be in the capable hands of Mindy. Thanks for taking over Mindy!
Joining Lena as co-host today is Cody (Solemn Sound) … Thanks ladies!
And since topic is handwriting I’ve written my post by hand only to realize that no-one will be able to read it. So I've added a typed out version below:
1. I hate writing with a black pen!
2. I love writing with a blue pen!
3. I want a fine point pen.
4. I don’t like anything with runny ink like a felt tip pen.
5. I think my handwriting looks best when I write in pencil.
6. I turn my page on its side when I write … so the top of the page will be on my left
7. I like writing on lined paper
8. I can’t read my kids handwriting because they both learned to write in Belgium (weird cursive style)
9. I can change my handwriting so completely it looks like my aunts (she’s left handed)
10. I’m sad when I think how few people write things these days, soon no-one will know how to write anymore