Thursday, February 9, 2012

Buzzy Bee zzzzz


No time to think just do do do ...

When I stop I sleep ... if only I looked this good doing it!


Busy busy busy like a bee and then asleep like a baby (a baby who actually sleeps through the night, meaning not like my kids slept when they were babies).

Summary of my life at the moment.

But I'm hoping to have more to say after the weekend that is if I don't freeze to death first.

Let me tell you it's cold here! Have you heard about our weather in your news? They are not lying folks. We have gone from a balmy spring like winter to arctic temperatures ....

Tomorrow is Friday! I can't bloody wait!

6 comments:

  1. I have heard about Europe's weather!!! That is ridiculous!!! I hope ya'll are staying as warm as you can be! I'b be cuddled up in bed all day, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are doing our best and let me tell you I can totally understand why some animals hibernate ...

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty cold right now myself! Which makes me crave comfort food, which is no good for anyone. Try and stay warm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O comfort food .... why is it so hard to resist? Why did I not get my brothers metabolism which would allow me to eat whatever I wanted in any quantity and still stay skinny. But no he had to get that gene and the tall gene

      Delete
  3. I hadn't heard about the weather - STAY WARM!!! It's been so mild here this winter - today was VERY cold, but still milder than usual.

    Glad you are at least sleeping well - I definitely know what it's like to be busy! Looking forward to hearing from you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! Yeah I can't believe how well I've been sleeping ... realy unusal for me.

      Hope it is warmer again there by you.

      Delete