Friday, February 3, 2012

Say What?

So we're driving along to drop the kids off at school this morning and Cat (9) says to Tiger (7)

'Remember we're playing poker against Loic and them today'.

You're doing what? I ask cause I'm pretty sure I didn't just hear her say poker.

'What, we're playing poker'. (exasperated voice)

Now I can't play poker, and Himself tells me that he can't be bothered to remember how to play poker

but apparently our kids can and they do during break time at school.


So this is what my kids do during break as school?

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that's hysterical! I have no idea how to play poker - apparently, your kids can teach you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I have decided not to get too worried about this and see it as educational. You know, they are improving their memory and math skills by playing. And I'm going to have to find a deck of cards and learn to play, for buttons not money!

      Delete
  2. Ha, hilarious!

    I haven't a clue how to play poker. I think a flush is good? Or is it a full house? Yeah. I have no idea..

    ReplyDelete