However since the questions are all about the Olympics, and why would they not be, I can’t really take part.
See, I have seen about 3 minutes of the Olympics in total.
And it’s not because I hate sports or the Olympics it’s just that I have been too busy to watch.
That said I can answer question nr. 2 Which country are you rooting for?
I am very happy every time I read in the paper or see on the news that either South Africa or Belgium has won a medal.
Our swimming sensations Cameron van der Burgh who won the gold medal for the 100 m breaststroke
Chad le Clos who managed to beat none other than American Olympic legend Michael Phelps in the 200-metre butterfly swimming event in an amazing 1min 52.96sec
And even the Belgian team has managed to pick up a medal. Well done to Charline Van Snick who won the bronze medal in the women’s 48kg Judo.
But I’m sure you all can answer all the questions so pick up the cute button and get answering.
Crazymama is asking the questions this week!!
And like I said it's all about the olympics in London! let's talk about it.
(1) What was your favorite part of the Opening Ceremonies?
(2) Which country are you rooting for? ( I realize we aren't all Americans)
(3) Which is your favorite event to watch and why?
(4) Have you found a new sport that is surprisingly delightful?
(5) Have you always been a fan of the Olympics? what is your earliest Olympic Memory?