Ugh I’ve been working like a crazy person here at the office today and truly didn’t think that I was going to get around to answering this weeks questions.
But I’m making time!
So after a few weeks of bed rest and a miscarriage leading to two surgeries I'm on the mend but it has left me, Crazymama, wondering how others deal with illness/ medical drama.
1. If you are sick in bed how do you entertain yourself? TV, books, sleep?
All of the above! That is when I’m sick in bed and home alone cause I’m sure you all know that even when the mama is sick, the rest of the house still needs food, and drinks and clean clothes etc etc
2. Do you share your medical drama with the world or keep it to yourself?
Well I’ll mention/moan about having a cold but I don’t have any major medical drama in my life so there is nothing much to share. Himself also does not like hearing that I’m sick. Like a true man he expects me to suck it up and suffer in silence.
3. Do you pray, send healing thoughts and hugs or good vibes to friends when they are ill or sad?
Yes, and if they are really sick and live close by I’ll pop round to say hi, take some flowers or something small to brighten their day.
4. If someone offers to bring in dinner to you or your family, do you let them?
I only have one friend who will do this and she often brings dinner over on a Tuesday night. Because she doesn’t work on Tuesdays. And I would do the same for her, so I guess to answer the question, yes. Thanks Kim!
5. If you could ask for any meal or treat when you were sick/sad/healing, what would it be?
I have no idea but I never say no to baked goods so bring on the cookies, and the cup cakes with a nice cuppa coffe or tea.
So with that I’m sending good health vibes to all of you and especially to Crazymama