Friday, April 26, 2013

Boys!!!! O dear ....

This morning in the car on the way to school the conversation somehow turned to hot guys.

Me: I'm already married to a hot guy, your dad is the hottest guy, so I'm lucky.
Cat: What? Daddy's not even in my top 5, heck he's not even in my top 100
Himself: You cut me deep Cat, that really hurts! Not even in your top 100?
Cat: Okay, maybe in my top 100, but like number 100. I'm growing up

Well she sure knows how to cut her dad down to size. Not too long ago he was number 2 (after Tom Selleck), now he is number 100!

So we asked her who was in her top 5:

1. Josh Duhamel (he is like sooo cute!) & Dwayne Johnson (they have to share 1st place cause there is no way that she can choose between them!)
2. Chris Evans (Captain America)
3. Chris Hemsworth (Thor)
4. Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man)
5. Tom Selleck
6. Adam Levine
7. Robin Thicke


via Google
 
So as you can see her top 5 is more like the top 8 but that is because there are just so many cute guys and how can she choose!

Earlier in the week Himself had taken the kids to McDonalds for dinner (I was in town having dinner with Noreen)
 

So while Tiger was off play Cat asked her dad if she could please say yes to this boy in her class who asked her to be his girlfriend.
Mommy knows who his dad is so it should be okay, was her reasoning and her two best friends also have boyfriends.

Well since she asked so nicely how could he resist. So she now has a boyfriend, but no funny business is allowed.

While we were waiting to the dr. on Wednesday I asked her what it was about this boy that she liked so much.

'He is nice and kind and he asked me if it hurt when I fell from heaven'

Nuff said! :)

6 comments:

  1. omg, she is too funny. I am laughing at some of her names on there. I am shocked she knows some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I love it!! And Cat made some EXCELLENT choices! I did a blog post picking my "Top 5" a few years ago, and trust me - it was tough to choose! LOL!! I think my 5 at that time were James Marsden, Matthew McConaughey, Ryan Gosling, Josh Harnett, and Justin Chambers... that list would be changed now! I think I'd still keep Marsden and Gosling, but instead I'd add Wentworth Miller, Channing Tatum... not sure who my 5th would be now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Adam Levine. Definitely. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROTFLMAO!!!! Hurt when she fell from heaven....he's a little player! LOVE that!

    Cat has a nice list, too! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahah! That pick up line! How could she resist? I love her choices, especially that she loves Tom Selleck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL at you and Cat's conversation! :o) What's funny for me right now is that Lex thinks that because I'm married, I can't think any other guy is attractive. I mentioned the other day that someone on a TV show was hot and she was all, Mommy!!! Daddy could have heard you!!" :o) LOL.

    I like all of Cat's picks except for Tom Selleck. How the heck did he make the cut? He's like 70!

    ReplyDelete