Really it's SO hard!
I don't know about you but I don't know much about cars. I mean I managed to drive for 15 years before I even ever filled up my own car. (Not because I'm totally pathetic (only a little) but mostly because I grew up in a country where it is done for you by petrol station attendants).
But that's not what I'm writing about today. Today it's about picking a car.
I have not owned my own car since moving back to Belgium. With Himself off on business trips more and more a 2nd car has become essential if I'm to continue taking the kids to school & getting myself to work.
Where is a girl to start?
What I know:
- I don't want to spend more than 200 euro per month
- I want a diesel car
- I need to have space in the back for the dogs (which sort of limit my choices)
- I need a reliable car so the best option would be to go with a new car
- It has to have a manual transmission .... I hate driving automatic
What I don't know:
- Everything except for the above including:
My dream car is a Range Rover, but let's face it. It really does cost more than what I would like to spend. Not to mention what the road tax would cost me every year.
|When I'm big I would like one of these|
I decided to drop my standards a little and get realistic. So I started surfing the net to see what else there was available.
This is what I found:
Citroen C3 Picasso --> affordable
|Love at first sight?|
I think I want myself a Mini .....Now I just need to convince Himself to give me a big enough deposit .....
What do you think? let me know I'd love to know