Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Driving in cars....

We drive past the Ferrari garage every day on the way to school.
Every morning the kids pick a Ferrari.
It is Tiger's dream car.




Tiger:
I wish we had a Ferrari, then we could just fly to school.

Why don't you just drive faster?
I can't I have to wait for the person infront of me to drive & then I can drive.
Just drive over them.

When I'm big I'm going to be a racing car driver so I can drive super fast all the time.
You'll still have to drive within the speed limit.
No, I'll make a special deal with the police.

Cat:
When I'm big I want a big car, not a Ferrari.
Why?
Because I'm going to have a big family.
Oh, how many kids would you like to have?
Oh maybe 4 or 3 or 2

Tiger:
When can I get a car?
When you are old enough to drive and have a drivers license.
Can't I get a car now?
No you have to learn to drive first.
But I can drive real good! I never even crash when I play Wii

No comments:

Post a Comment