Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Two Things ....

I caved ! I totally did it ... I just took it out the drawer and said ... sod it!
Next thing I know it was finished!
¼ slab of green aero

My 'secret' indulgence


Now I realize that since I live in the land of Beer and Chocolate it is beyond most people why I would even have some plain ol'Nestle in my drawer never mind devouring it all ....

Thing is I'm not a big fan of the Belgian Chocolate.

I'm very picky about what Belgian chocolate I'll eat ... which might just be a good thing .... if you know what I mean

I know my green Aero is not even real chocolate but what can I say :



I have so little self control when it comes to chocolate I like.... or any food that I like for that matter....

If only someone could invent an easy & effortless way to loose weight while still eating all the things you love......

Thing Number 2:

I have also come to realize that I would be so happy if I could be paid to read blogs. Really, I don't think I could ever grow tired of reading blogs all day long.

I can't imagine why anyone would need to pay someone to read blogs. However, I'm just saying ... if anyone out there needs me to read blogs on their behalf and is willing to pay me I'll quit my job in a heart beat.

I just counted, I read roughly 75 blogs ... and every other day I find more to add to the list.
It's a miracle I still get my work done.

PS. I was not paid by anyone to say how much I love Nestle chocolate I mentioned it because it's true

No comments:

Post a Comment