Vinobaby's Voice decided that after making a list of all the things we haven't yet done we should maybe focus on what we've done ... we might surprise even ourselves.
Here's my list:
1. Sat on a motorbike while a herd of elephant crossed the road around me.
2. Gone zip-lining
3. 'Stage dived' off a bar counter
4. Hitch-hiked in South Africa and survived
5. Picked up hitch-hikers, gave them a place to sleep, in South Africa & survived
6. Had green hair
7. Had my appendix removed on April Fools day
8. Can & have milked cows by hand
9. Gone sandboarding in Namibia
|This is a photo of my brother ... also taken in Namibia|
10. Saw Halley's comet
11. Gone fire fighting on a game reserve
12. Can still fit into my primary school uniform
13. Have lived in 26 houses in 12 towns in 3 countries
14. Drank Absinthe -> NEVER doing that again
15. Drank a bottle of wine with a straw, by myself -> NEVER doing that again
16. Been asked if I was my (then 8 year old) daughter's big sister.
17. Watched Space Jam in German
|I worked as an au-pair in Germany, this was the 1st movie I saw|
18. Slept under a Boabab tree
|This tree can be found close to where I grew-up .. I never slept under this one but under a similar one in Zimbabwe|
19. Gone white water rafting
20. Climbed to the top of the Atomium (Before I ever lived in Belgium)
|Built for the World Fair in 1958 in Brussels|
21. Gone snorkelling with stingray's and sand sharks
22. Gone skinny dipping
Right, so why don't you link up and share your list with us, I for one is dying to know.