Friday, May 11, 2012

Book Club Friday

It’s my first time linking up for Blond Undercover Blonds Friday Book Club …. and I’m so glad I found her blog and this link party!




I LOVE reading honestly I secretly fantasize of being locked in a bookstore (with coffee and cake) and to read and read and read.

That being said, my book is: Love you more, by Lisa Gardner

source

Synopsys:

The crime appears open-and-shut: Pushed to the brink by an abusive husband, state police trooper Tessa Leoni finally snapped and shot him in self-defense. But Tessa isn’t talking–not about her dead husband, her battered face, or her missing six-year old daughter. Now, Detective D.D. Warren will have to race against the clock to unearth family secrets, solve a murder and save a child.

What did I think:

It was the first time I read a book by Lisa Gardner but it will by no means be the last. It was excellent.  The plot is full of twists and turns and just when you think you’ve figured it all out, boom! You find out you and Detective D.D. were wrong.

3 comments:

  1. Can we be locked in a bookstore together? You with a coffee & cake, me with a glass of milk & cake... just reading all the books that we can.

    Sounds fantastic to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been reading much lately. I bought The Hunger Games months ago & have not even opened it yet. I think I am WAY too addicted to my smartphone lately & play WAY too many games. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good book. Reading Defending Jacob right now. Pretty good!

    ReplyDelete