1. Let's talk about it. Do you have tattoos? How many??
I don't have any.... which is a bit of a surprise to most people who meet me. I've always wanted one but I never knew what I wanted .... I want something that has meaning to me.
There is an idea brewing so maybe one day
2. Let's talk about hair styles: Bangs, do you have them, or trying to grown them? What about side bangs?
Okay at the moment I have nothing ... I mean I barely have hair .... But I've had them, short, long, on the side, spiked .... you name it
|See no hair at the moment|
3. Let's talk about work: Without getting specific with a company name, what do you do? What did you want to be when you grew up when you were young?
I work for a big international bank (but it's not a bank like you would imagine). I also never see any money, I work as a technical editor, meaning I re-write newsletters and operational documents and forms ... in a nutshell I correct other people's work and then I publish it. It's not the most exciting job but it's varied and I like doing it most days. The bit that I like most about my job is the side-line..... creating Tone of Voice courses to help teach other employees how to write in a clear and effective way.
When I was little I wanted to be a teacher ... so glad I didn't go down that route
4. Let's talk about friends: Do you find it easier or more difficult to meet new friends as an adult? do you have what you'd consider 'blog friends'? What about IRL (in real life) friends?
Mmh I'd say it's been about the same for me with regards to how easy or difficult it is to meet new friends. I'm friendly but we might not be really good friends. I'd say I have 4 really good friends, two who live in South Africa so sadly I see very little of them. (thank goodness for technology).
I do have a couple of 'blog friends' who I really wish I knew in real life cause I'm sure they would be IRL friends to. Sadly, they also live on the other side of the world.
5. Let's talk about social media: Android or iPhone? Twitter or Facebook?
I used to have a BlackBerry but one of the dogs ate it ... then a friend gave me her old Samsung ... I still use it but only to call and text. I think I would like an iPhone but they are just not affordable so unless I win the lottery I'll have to use my current phone for a while still.
I'm on Facebook every day ... when you have friends and family who live as far away as I do it's the easiest way to keep in touch with what is happening in their lives. And while I do have a twitter account I never ever use it ... I don't have time