Friday, October 19, 2012

It's Friday! And on this day ...




Hello!


So many things to blog about today!

Let’s see: Book club





I’m so happy to finally be able to link up today, can’t remember when last I had a book to tell you about. I read this book in no time and loved it.  I’m a big fan of David Baldacci and he didn’t disappoint with this one:

Source






America has enemies--ruthless people that the police, the FBI, even the military can't stop. That's when the U.S. government calls on Will Robie, a stone cold hitman who never questions orders and always nails his target.
But Will Robie may have just made the first--and last--mistake of his career . . . 

Really worth the read ... with a great twist at the end.

* * * 

Next I have not one, not two but 3 recipes to tell you about.  I got my bake on last night.

Nr. 1 Chocolate brownies.  They were super easy to make. The only down side was that when I took them out the tin they broke into pieces. Himself and the kids tried to convince me that I could never take them to work…. only cause they were hoping that I would leave them at hom for them to eat.

Nr. 2 Red velvet cake.  I have only made red velvet cake once before and this is a new recipe that I found.  But believe you me I will be making it again!  It was awesome …. even if I say so myself.  My colleagues also inhaled it so I guess that they thought so to.

Nr. 3 Frosting.  Now you might have heard about this frosting before but this was a first for me …. it calls for flour!  Check it out and try it cause it really is AMAZING!

The reason why I did all this baking is cause I’m ½ way to 70 today.  The biggest surprise is how happy I am to be turning 35 …

No major plans for the weekend other than going to watch rugby tomorrow oh and someone else’s 30th birthday party on Saturday night.

Right, now I had better get back to work … Hope you have a great weekend!





1 comment: