Thursday, October 11, 2012

Top 3 of everything … ok not really but there are a couple of them


While trying to come up with something to blog about today I was reading the blogs I missed yesterday.  I found this on Vany’s blog  who admitted that she saw it on Jills blog who got it from, who knows who …. So I decided to to carry on with the tradition and steal it for my blog today.

So here you are, my top 3 :

Top 3 movies

When a man loves a woman ….
I’m such a sucker for a good love story and the way he loves her ….

Sweet Home Alabama ….
Like I said, sucker for a love story and I never get tired of watching this movie

Die Hard ….
Despite what it may look like based on my other two choices I LOVE action movies

Actually just having to list 3 movies is like torturing me … I love so many movies.

Top 3 actors:

Bruce Willis – I’ve been not so secretly in love with Bruce for a very long time … only he’s getting a bit too thin for me these days
Harrison Ford – has the man ever made a bad movie? Not to mention still looks great at 70!
Ben Affleck – who cares about Gigli we all make mistakes, what’s important is that we learn from them

Top 3 actresses

Reese Witherspoon
Charlize Theron – gotta vote for my home (country) girl
Meryl Streep – good thing Himself doesn’t read my blog but she really is a great actress

Top 3 country singers
 
Tim McGraw
Dolly Parton
Blake Shelton

Top 3 TV shows

Once again how am I ever going to limit it to 3 only …. I’m a tv addict people!

Navy NCIS (both the original & LA)
Hawaii 50
Heart of Dixie
Vegas (honestly, it just started but I think it’s going to be great!)

Top 3 Travel destinations

America …. I’ve only been to NY city and not only do I want to go back but I would love to tour the entire country
Australia-New Zealand …… we have friends and family there whom we have not seen in years
All of the Caribbean islands …. I’ve been to Punta Cana in Dom. Rep but did not see nearly enough. Plus my friend Kim grew up in Jamaica so I’ll have a local tour guide

Top 3 books

Mmh so, so hard to choose

The Jack Reacher series by Lee Child
The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich
Northern Lights series by Philip Pullman

Top 3 curse words

I really try to keep things PG at home with the kids around so I’ve made up my own to replace my most used curse words (a couple still slip out but boy do I get an ear full from the kids then)

Fudges
Sugar lumps
Booboo head





3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Another Bruce Willis fan!! I've seen him appear on many of these posts, love it :)

    I had such a hard time narrowing down to three choices for most of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm with you on Harrison ford, Reese witherspoon and Blake Shelton. Oh and must checkout those books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love NCIS! We watch the reruns all the time, even if we've already seen them before!

    Your made-up curse words crack me up! I mean, is it really satisfying to say SUGAR LUMPS when you stub your toe? I need something with a little more bite to it than that. ;o)

    ReplyDelete